Prospective authors are invited to submit papers via email by 31 January 2018. Papers will be accepted without prior abstract submission, subject to scope and quality.
All submitted papers will be subjected to full peer-review by members of the Scientific Committee and Advisory Board. The full paper will appear in the electronic version of the proceedings (USB). The proceedings of ICCRRR 2018 will be published by MATEC Web of Conferences, a provider of open-access proceedings in Materials Science, Engineering and Chemistry. MATEC is part of academic publisher EDP Sciences.
Only original contributions will be considered for inclusion in the conference proceedings. Authors of accepted papers are expected to present their paper in an oral presentation during the conference. Presentation time is 18 minutes, including Q&A.
A maximum of two (2) papers per registered conference delegate will be considered.
Instructions for authors
- The length of papers should not be less than four (4) pages and not exceed eight (8) pages. Download the preferred template here:
- The language is to be set to British English (“English (UK)” in Microsoft Word) and any images included in the paper to have a minimum resolution of 150 dpi.
- In preparing their paper, authors are expected to pursue objectiveness and rigour in all aspects of their work.
- The list of authors should accurately reflect who did the work.
- The conference proceedings will only consider original work that has not been published elsewhere.
- Each full paper will be fully peer-reviewed reviewed by members of the ICCRRR International Scientific Committee.
- Authors of accepted papers will be required to register for the ICCRRR2018 and orally present their work during the conference.
- The copyright for the papers is retained by the author(s) under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Please submit the following via email to Hans.Beushausen@uct.ac.za:
- The deadline for submission of full papers is 31 January 2018.
If you have any questions about the preparation or submission of your paper, please contact us.